February is for Compassion
I just finished writing a letter to my sponsor child this week. In his latest letter I found out that he has successfully passed the sixth grade! It was a tough year for him but he made it through.This weekend I found out that Compassion has a Facebook page and I watched an amazing video. I pray that Afework will continue to fight for his future like this young lady. I pray my letters can have a similar impact in his life. That he may know that he is loved and that God loves him.
Here's the video
I just wanted to share it with you to remind you again that small sacrifices make a huge difference in the world!
Compassion.com

3 Comments:
Hey Keith,
You made me do it. I got a Compassion kid.
Way to go :)
--Christine from Purdue
Hey Christine. Good to hear from you again.
That is so AWESOME! You just made my day. I know God will bless you deeply through the life and love of your sponsor child. And Compassion is a great group to work with.
This is going to have me smiling all week :)
You help all sort of kids through school ;).
I am so happy that you are having such a good time in life!
Post a Comment
<< Home