Monday, November 12, 2007

6000 and counting

So I still am not done pulling highlights from our 5800 pictures!! from the USA Trip. What can I say, I guess I'm lazy. That's sarcasm in case you could tell. But I do have the first city done. So San Diego is now posted.

I also posted photos from our Fall Kodomo no Mori camp. It was a fun time despite the fact that we were camping out with rain pouring down from a passing typhoon.

And I posted photos from this weekends Young Laborers Conference. It was a great time for believers to meet and encourage one another and think about how they can share their faith with their friends at school and in the working world. It was the third year for the conference and it is growing well. My camera wasn't available for the group photos so I'll try and add to that photo folder later as well.

All the awesome cars from my trip to the Tokyo Motor Show are now posted too. So if you like cars you should check that out.

And finally... I forgot to take my camera to the annual BEST Halloween party :( so I am waiting to get that data from a student.

I'm still hunting for a site to take fall pictures this year. I'd love to head to Nikko, it's famous for it's leaves. It's only about 45 minutes away but my schedule has been way busy so that's looking unlikely.

So you know the drill, click the "My online photo page" to the right and take a peak.

Check back in a few weeks and hopefully I'll have these files finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home