Saturday, July 07, 2007

Busyness and Photos

Hey ya'll I've been having a busy but fun summer leading our Texan Summer team here. (hence my UT burnt orange type for this post) And their time is quickly coming to an end, two more weeks and they head home. So after that maybe I will have some free time to update some more soon.

I have been working on my latest update and it is now really close!! So if you are on my list, you should get that soon. If you don't think your on my list drop me a note and I'll add you. :)I'm excited for you to read it!!!

As for the photos mentioned in the title of this blog. To my great disappointment Yahoo photos will be closing at the end of September so I have to find a new site to share my photos with you.

I opened a Facebook account and saw many of you are there already. It was great to see you faces again. If you sent me a note or wrote on my wall thanks!! I hope to get back to you when I have more free time.

I was sad to learn though that Facebook doesn't have a main page. If you don't a facebook account I have to e mail you a link everytime I update my photos. So I am searching for a site that is easier for outsiders to view. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear it.

Yahoo wants me to pay $25 a year and use there flicker site. I prefer free so I'm holding out for something else. I am looking into Picasa but it seems to small it seems like to upgrade they also want you to pay.

Well, I'll keep working on it and let you know how things turn out.

I hope you are doing well and I long to talk with each of you some time soon.

Here are some parting shots of what has been keeping me busy lately.
I blame the Texans for this craziness!!!




Our Birthday party for our team mate Tomo. A Pinata of his head. He loves Ramen so we filled his head with Ramen. It was hard for Tomo to distroy such a beautiful and realistic likeness of himself. Hours of work for 15 minutes of fun. Was it worth it? YOU BET!!!



Actually, Tomo's head was just a practice run, for Alan and I, so we could teach the students how to make Pinata's for the Summer Friends Junior Party. Nothing says fun like Fijita's and Pinata's. Especially in Japan where Mexican food and culture are mostly unknown. (if you can't tell we made Snoopy and Charlie Brown pinata's at the party!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home