Cho impressed and pleased you posted that. Keith, you are an amazer blogger. Thanks for sharing your life with us. How are the freshies? I have three girls that I adore. It's going to be a fun year. Woop! Woop! See you at Orientation. Whoa baby, one month till SIJ turns Japan UPSIDE DOWN. Are you ready?
I Corinthians 1:26-27,31 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many influential... But God chose the the foolish things of this world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of this world to shame the strong... Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."
1 Comments:
Cho impressed and pleased you posted that.
Keith, you are an amazer blogger. Thanks for sharing your life with us.
How are the freshies? I have three girls that I adore. It's going to be a fun year. Woop! Woop! See you at Orientation. Whoa baby, one month till SIJ turns Japan UPSIDE DOWN.
Are you ready?
Post a Comment
<< Home