In one hour I hop in a car and head to the airport to fly to China. My mind is still in disbelief that this is actually happening. So for the next 10 days or so you won't hear much from me. But hopefully when I return amid a busy schedule of graduation parties and new semester planning, I will be able to post a little something about my trip.
http://picturechina.net/ is a web site that has some great shots that show glimpses of China. So feel free to check out this page to get a general view of what I might be seeing.
I will be visiting:
Shanghai
HangZhou
Jinan
Xi'an
Beijing
Shenyang
Please keep me in your prayers as I travel through China! Thanks!!
Monday, March 12, 2007
I Corinthians 1:26-27,31 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many influential... But God chose the the foolish things of this world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of this world to shame the strong... Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."
About Me
- Name: Keith
- Location: Utsunomiya, Japan
I think I've decided that I'm an extro-introvert. But you can still make your own choice.
Previous Posts

1 Comments:
YOU ARE THE MAN! Lucky
Post a Comment
<< Home