Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BABIES!!

Well, recently the stork has been quite busy here in Japan, with two recent deliveries here in Utsunomiya.


One of our BEST Grads had a little boy named Yuno and he is a real cutie!



And then just a few weeks later our campus staff family had a new baby girl. You would think in nine months I would have mentioned that they were pregnant, but when I told my family there was a new addition to the BEST Club they were quite surprised. Some how it just never came up in conversation or in the topics of these posts.


Maybe if I post some really cute photos everyone will forgive me??


Little Katie is here and for us to ooh and aah over!


As you can see from this picture her big brothers are in awe of the newest little member of there family. They often ask if they can stay home from school now so they can sit and watch little Katie.





Well the school year here has come to an end and that means the annual BEST Club Ski trip is just around the corner.


You can't lead a club on an island that is 70% mountians and not go skiing with the students! I think they would kick us out of the club! So we always know this is going to be one of our big events of the year.

We will be skiing by day and discussing relationships at night. Please be praying for this time as student consider what the most valuable relationship in life really is!


Of course my big decision. Do I fall down all day skiing, or do I trying some thing new and fall down all day snowboarding?? Decisions, decisions???

So yeah I guess you could be praying for our safety too :)

1 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Keith!

Which BEST club grad had little baby Yuno? Do I know them?

Good luck with the falling down :) Don't fall too hard...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home