Hajimete: First time!
I recently got this picture from one of my friends and it was a great reminder of my time back home in September.That's right! I finally got to meet my little buddy "Soda Pop"!! We got along really well and it was really fun getting to hold him for the first time. It was great to finally see him in 3-D and not just as a picture on a computer screen.
Take care of your mama and papa for me while I'm gone. OK, little man?
I was glad to hear you are finally letting your mom sleep a bit more.
Man you are going to be so big the next time I see you.
I'm sure dad will have taught you how to play guitar by them so maybe you can give me lesson when I get back. What'd you think?
You and your parents and in my thoughts and prayers!

1 Comments:
I do believe the person who took that picture is very talented. She should be a professional (especially since she isn't going to grad school)
Post a Comment
<< Home