Sunday, October 15, 2006

You don't say? I zun sei!


Maybe Izunsei (E zoon say) doesn't have quiet the same ring to it as RyAngie.

I think we will stick with Izumi and Junsei.

But they are still a special couple none the less!

Today after church my dear friend and fellow staff member, Izumi, got engaged!

It was amazing to see how God brought together these two people who thought they would never find a mate.

He thought:
"It will be easier to serve God if I stay single...." Until God changed his heart and showed him that two would be better!

She thought:
"I'll never find a man, especially my age, who wants more from marriage than just 'Happily Ever After'.

As time passed she felt those scary years ending in zero piling up on her heart. But she would rather give up than compromise her desire. "I won't just 'be married'!!!"

So suitors came and went. But all the while she longed for a man who had a heart for the world. Who would call her to serve others. For God. Together!

Just as the flame of hope dimmed in her heart, came these words from a friends:

"I think this is the man God has for you!"

Izumi had to decide, "Do I risk one more time?"

On her own she was scared. "It's time for this old flame to die!"

But a roommate of youth, with the fire of love still ablaze, cried out to Izumi:

"You must live! You must hope!"


So with a click of a button it was all there to see!

To good to be true..?

A man seeking a woman..?

"Come join me in battle! Together we will serve! To establish His Kingdom! Bringing Him glory and honor!"



A year now has past but the loves not the same....

Oh no it's much deeper, much stronger than ever they dreamed.

A completing of each other as only God could created.



God bless you Zumi and Junsei!

As you labor together to spread the One True Love through the nation!

May your lights shine brighter as they now come together!

OK sorry about that, I not really a poet. But seeing people in love makes you do silly things.

This post is in pink because today Junsei said. "I never paid attention to how I dressed before I met Izumi. But now I own a pink shirt and think much more about it." :)

Like I said love makes you do silly things. :)

Looks like I'll be going to another Japanese wedding! Man I really should have packed my suit!!! Who knew?

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger FarmWife said...

Poet or not, that's a beautiful story!

 
At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a poet
and a sweet heart It shows in your telling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home