Thursday, August 30, 2007

A new partner in crime

So I was thinking that I would like to post one more story before we head off for the annual BEST Club USA Trip. But then I checked Alan's blog and found that he beat me to the story. So I'll just give you the link and send you to his blog instead.

It's been fun having Alan on staff here. It has changed my role from the "new guy," to the side of veteran. Well, something like that anyway. And it's helping me learn more about the area. Exploring alone can be difficult, but when you have a Navigator by your side you can search out new sites.

If you could be praying for us while we are on the USA Trip (Aug 31-Sept 17) we would really appreciate it. That we would love each other well ,and our times in Bible discussion would draw us deeper into the truth and love of Jesus.

OK so here's that link to one of the adventures Alan and I went on recently. Hope you enjoy it. http://yagimaster.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home