Rock of My Salvation
It's been a while since I've written something, hasn't it. WellOne: I've been on the road all month so I've had little time to post.
Two: I'm slowly trying to get my final update out to everyone and I feel like I should finish that before I start other things like posts here.
Three: This process of adjusting, and reopening my heart to life back home has been complicated and often leaves me with out words to describe what I am feeling or without the energy to take action on what I am feeling.
I really do hope to post something about this trip soon but that's still for another day.
Today as I was working on somethings and processing the lessons I learned from my trip I heard this song on the radio and I felt my heart really clinging to these words. So I thought I would share the lyrics, which are based on themes in Isaiah 51
Rock of My Salvation
You are the Rock of my salvation,
You are the strength of my life.
You are my hope and my inspiration,
Lord, unto You will I cry.
I believe in You, believe in You,
For Your faithful love to me.
You have been my help in time of need;
Lord, unto You will I cleave.
You are the Rock of my salvation,
You are the strength of my life.
You are my hope and my inspiration,
Lord, unto You will I cry.
I believe in You, believe in You,
For Your faithful love to me.
You have been my help in time of need;
Lord, unto You will I cleave.
You are the Rock of my salvation,
You are the strength of my life.
He is indeed the strength of my life and I am so thankful for that strength.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home