Thursday, April 16, 2009

Speechless

OK well I'm not quite speechless, but I am short on words. I've been home for almost two weeks and I have been kind of laying low. Mostly I have been busy working on getting unpacked. Don't worry it looks better now than when this picture was taken (just don't look in the hallway!!) and I've gotten some important paper work done.
Also in this photo you can see the new dog, Kaci, that I helped my sister pick up on a quick road trip to Kansas. I'll try to post some pictures from that trip, pictures of spring in Illinois and the final goodbyes from Japan.
I'd love to share more about my transition so far but at the moment it still just seems surreal. I hope in the days ahead I will find my heart focusing in more on the goodbyes I have said and how life moves forward from here but right now I just feel pretty speachless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home