Sunday, March 29, 2009

Breakneck Speed!

As I sit down to type my 100th entry I am surrounded by a strange sight. Boxes, blank walls, and empty drawers. I am hopefully over 50% packed because I don't have a lot free time left in my schedule these final 4!?! days.

These past few weeks have been really good. A trip to Aizu with the graduating guys


Graduation Events



And Many Other Goodbyes and Events


(I'll try and add some details to the new photo albums later)

Slowly it's sinking in that my three years here in Utsunomiya are indeed coming to an end.

I'd love to share something profound as I process this time but all I can say is I am thankful that I am blessed far beyond what I deserve. An amazingly supportive and loving team that was more like a family than co-workers. And friends from BEST Club and beyond who were unendingly patient with my communication struggles.

So thank You Jesus for stretching my heart to take this risk and come to Japan for these three years. I place my friends and family here in your hands and know that You will watch over, stretch, and bless them, just as You have faithfully done for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home