Getting Clearer
"An update again!" I know, I know, after my previous absence I'm sure you are shocked. And if I posted before you had time to read the Jan 31 entry be sure to scroll down and check it.
OK on the real post.
Today my future just became a bit clearer. I not sure I have mentioned it here but back in September when I went home to visit family, friends and supporters, I also visited grad schools. I planned to visit 2 schools, but my sister schedule a third visit as well. Got to love big sisters! I thought I was looking for some thing a bit big but close to home. And the third choice didn't fit the idea I had in my head. But she scheduled it so I went. And I'm glad I did! (Older sister's have some built in knack to see things that little brothers are often blind too.) Because by the time I hopped my plane back to Japan in October choice three was the only school that I felt led to apply to.
Here in Japan things were busy but before the year ended I had sent in my application to enter the Christian Counseling program at....
Lincoln Christian Seminary. It's a small school that's about one hour from my house. They have just over 1000 student in their undergrad and seminary programs (and about 20 in the program I'm interested in). So I could live at home and commute to the school on days that I had classes. And today while talking to my family back home I found out...
I've been ACCEPTED!!
So come this September I am officially headed back to school!
(My classes will be in the building in the bottom right corner)
The last time I was in college I could shout go Redbirds. This time it will be...
Go Preachers!
Gotta Love it.

4 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! It seems that God is moving you into counseling! I'm so happy for you! I hope this is encouraging for you; you were certainly encouraging to me in my time in Japan. So, I think this is a perfect fit for you! Praise God!
I am excited to be able to dig deeper into this part of my personality and to study God's Word in depth. That is true for sure. Yet knowing that this door is opening as the door of my time in Japan closes does lead to a mix feelings and emotions. But "Praise God!" indeed.
Congrat's Keith!!
Hope to see you around;)
Love and Prayers!!
Congrats! That's awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home