Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's begining

I first heard and sang the song from Isaiah 43 when I was just starting my training to come to Japan, and at the recent All Japan Staff Conference we sang this song again. The beginning of many sad moments full of good memories.

(Another sad moment, saying goodbye to Jyun and the Fukuoka Team)

I'd appreciate your prayers that my heart would be open the sorrow and emotions that will come with these goodbyes.

Isaiah 43:2-3a
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the LORD, your God,

the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

click here listen to the Hillsong version

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you.

And the waves, they shall not,
overcome you(Go to *)

(*)Do not fear

For I have redeemed you
I have called you by name

You are mine
Chorus:

(Men)For I am the Lord Your God
(Echo)I am the Lord Your God

(Men)I am the Lord Your God
(Echo)I am

(All)The Holy One of Israel, Your Savior
(Repeat Chorus)
Chorus 2:
(men)For I am the Lord
(Echo)Do Not Fear

(men)I am the Lord
(Echo)Do not fear (repeat Chorus 2)

(All) I am the Lord

Verse 2:
When you walk, through the fire,
You'll not be burned.


And the Flames, they shall not,
Not consume you(Go to *)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home