Alive!
Yes I am alive. But yes I am also still busy with the summer team here. Leading six is much tougher than leading two. But last summer really helped prepare me for this year.I hoped to get some photos posted on line but that hasn't happened yet, and I still have about 30 e mails that I should check but that is on hold as well.
But I do love this summer team and I am excited to be busy helping them succeed this summer.
OK here's a photo or two until I get more time.
The first shot is all smiles. The summer team's first group photo with students. Taken at a new camp we tried this year Gunma camp. Alan planned it and it was a great time. (I'll try to explain more later.)

And the second is a sad shot (but I we hid it well). Joanna finished her time in Tokyo at the beginning of June and returned to the states. I was blessed to be able to head down after the Gunma trip and say join the Tokyo team to say goodbye. (Thanks Mark and Jin for letting me crash at your place!)
First Mary, then Jo. Now I'm the only one left from our training crew (and what a blessing they were to train with and serve with!!). It makes me a little sad but I know God planned each of our times well, and I was the last to arrive so it only makes sense that I'll be the last to go.

1 Comments:
Hey there,
It's great to hear from you and I'm so glad your alive. I am sure you are doing great things right now. Take much care and stay in touch.
Post a Comment
<< Home