Saying Thanks
I just want to say a quick thanks to those of you that replied to my post; here or by email.And before that I want to thank my friend Joanna who sensed a note of exhaustion in my recent e mails and asked how I was doing. That prompted me to really think through my thoughts and actions and led to the post.
Then last night I had a great time seeing my believing friends share their struggles with each other and then telling verses they remember from the Bible when they feel tired and start to lose hope. They asked how I was doing and all wanted to begging praying for my support for this third year.
And today was my day off so I had some time to rest and talk with my family. My sister and I discussed the fear in my heart about my third year here in Japan. And I am more convinced than ever that God called me to this time, and has lessons to teach me and the students that I serve as well.
It was late when my sister and I finished talking. She quickly checked the mail that my dad had dropped off in the middle of our conversation, and then planned to head off to bed. But right on top was the gift of $500 from my home church! She excitedly sent me a quick e mail to share how God is already answering our prayers.
So thanks again to all of you praying!!! God is at work!
I'm still not sure how this will all end but I will keep surrendering my heart to trust His time and His ways!
God's Word is true!
Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it."

1 Comments:
Wow! That is good news. :) Praise God. He who calls is faithful... I can't wait to see you. I was digging through old photos and found our 4/10 school pictures and our GO! training photos.
Man! We looked like babies. It won't be the same in CO Springs without you Keith... especially the drive out. hee hee hee
Post a Comment
<< Home