Pictures of people on my heart
I always think it helps to pray for people when you can see there faces. I finally have some pictures to share with you of some old and new names of people to pray for!
Biw (on the right):If you get my email updates you have received requests to pray for her. Things are much better but still not fully resolved. The problems with her aunt and now trying to find a job have left her busy and a bit distant from the rest of us at language school. My time is almost up at language school and my heart is heavy as I consider the reality of not have my Thai friends in my daily life any more. I pray the Love of Christ will continue to pursue each of them and some how keep our hearts connected.
Himeiji:

This young man accidentally fell asleep during our Bible discussion at camp. Well Kaori, who led the group, did an amazing job of getting him alert again and then deeply involved in the discussion of John Chapter 4, the Woman at the well. She focused on him personally for about 20 minutes as we all listened. Then he shared his thoughts with us for about 45 minutes. It was amazing to witness. When we finished he then talked to Kaori for another hour or more. He is hungry to hear what Jesus has done in the life of others and is wrestling with what God might be able to do in his heart as well.
He attends B3 [B-Cubed] (BEST Beginner Bible time) a discussion time lead by Seniors who have accepted Christ. I will be helping support these Seniors when I finish language study. So I will see much more of Himeiji in the weeks to come.
Yuki:The Lord has really broken my heart for this young man even though I don't know him all that well yet. I pray that will change once I start getting more time on campus. A good friend of his (and mine) in BEST has recently invited Christ into his heart and life. And now that friend is praying that Yuki will also come to understand how much Jesus loves him as well.
That's a prayer I can definitely come along side and passionately support. I hope you will do the same!
Since this silent prayer began we have seen Yuki's heart open wider to the Bible. After the Kodomo no Mori Camp, Yuki told me that he would like to come to the BEST Thursday Bible time but he has Band Club at that time.
Thank You Lord for beginning to answer the prayers of a young believer for his friend! Thank You for giving Yuki a glimpse of Your love. Please continue to shower him with love and move in his schedule so he may be able to join a Bible Time to learn more about You!

1 Comments:
Glad to hear things are better for Bwi (?). I'm praying for you and your group of friends.
Post a Comment
<< Home