A quick note
First, I opened all my cards and e mails from back home today and it made for a great finish to my birthday. Thanks so much for being with me on this special day! You made me laugh and smile and cry (you know who you are!)Second, I realized that all my comments so far have come from people who also have a blogger site. That seemed odd, then I looked a bit closer and realized I hadn't set up my account to let others post comments as well. SO! I have now corrected that oversight and my blog is now open to all comments! So come on people let me hear ya!!

2 Comments:
good job, Keith! I had mine set up to moerate and couldn't figure out why I had no comments for the longest time...duh! :)
Oh, and send on the aloe recipes! Not that my husband or kids will eat it, but I might!
Yay! I tried to post Happy Birthday the other day, but I couldn't... So I will now! Happy Birthday, Keith!!
It's been great to read about how you're doing there!
Post a Comment
<< Home