IBF

It has been so great to be back this month of March. Some of the students I know from my summer here in 2004 will be graduating at the end of the month so this time gives me a chance to see them again before they move on to life in the working world.
IBF stands for International Bible Fellowship. It is the home church we attend here in Utsunomiya. My first Sunday here Kazi shared his testimony and the struggles he has faced as he graduated and made his decision on which grad school to choose. Kazi and I met once a week when I was here for the summer and I got to go to his home town to visit his family. They are all amazing believers who have made many sacrifices for their faith.
Kazi is a awesome man of God and I am sad to see him leave Utsunomiya but I am excited to see how God will use him down at his grad school in Kyoto.
For all of you who helped me get back here I can never say thanks enough!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home