Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hesitant


It is with some hesitance that I start this blog. It seems like everywhere I look someone has a page here on Blogger. I much prefer small less main stream things. In a way I feel like I'm just jumping on the band wagon. But my friend Joanna has an account with Blogger and she flat out Rock's the Casbah (That's for you Sarah!) with her posts! So if I need any help she has graciously extended her expertise. Thanks JO JO!

So with my life now beginning here in Japan I needed a place to post pictures for free and maybe some random thoughts from time to time.

SO I guess that means I need to start taking pictures pretty soon. The one you see here, of my house "Aim High" (hence the name of the blog) was taken by my roommate Yoshihiro.

My friend Eddie bought a digital camera for his two years here in Japan and said he managed to take 9 pictures. "They're quality picture though, you know, of things like the light in my room." Then he told our friend Kyle, "Man after looking at your pictures I wish I could go to Japan." He cracks me up! I wish his time here wasn't ending so soon.

It is so strange to be getting here and saying my hello's to everyone and then to think that so many of these people will be leaving in another month or so. And this comes right after saying saying good bye to my family and friends back home. My heart is on a total roller coaster ride right now. But to even get a little bit of time in the presence of these amazingly faithful and loving people that I met during my 2 months here back in the summer of 2004 makes it more than worth it!

Well I guess that's enough for now. I've got some Japanese language to practice.

Oh yeah if you haven't gotten it yet my mailing address is:

Hiramatsu honcho 300-22
Utsunomiya shi
Tochigi ken
321-0932
Japan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home