A new house mate
Yoshihiro brought home a new roomate tonight after work.Our new roomate is a real heartbreaker.
He had the three of us (Me, Watchi and Yoshihiro) huddled around him watching his every movement and each of us saying over and over again "Cho Kawaii" "So Cute!"

His name is still in the works but right now Kaden (friend, companion, and fighter) is in the lead.
Do you have any good cat names? If so let us know. Maybe we will use it.
We really want something about Grace, Rescue, or Love because Yoshihiro saved this little guy from being thrown into the river. But it also needs to sound good and be a strong boy name.

4 Comments:
This must be the time of year to throw out kittens... the Roods just acquired on in the same way you acquired yours. I will tell you their name choices but if they ever ask, I didn't tell you. Ha ha!
Right now the cuter-than-cute KIDS are calling the kitten "wink" but once the sex is determined (this baby's YOUNG... well this KITTEN is young)... they will decide between girl or boy names...
Boys are as follows:
Reepicheep (Narnia books)
Caspian (Narnia books)
Girls names:
Sleeping Beauty (Abbie's favorite)
and I forget the rest... so there you have it... the top kitty names of the season as chosen by Abbie and YaYa!
When you choose a name let me know... I like being kept up on all the latest kitten news in Japan.
Yours truly,
JKS
How about...
Sam's Hero
If you choose to name the cat Sam's Hero you'll need to come up with a back story. Certain questions will need answers. Like, whose Sam? What did this kitten do to become a hero?
The possibilities are endless...
Rob's a genuis. KEITH! First off, I'm crushed that you aren't coming to Tokyo for SIJ Orientation. And now I'm crushed because you've been keeping Rob and I in suspense.
I like Rob's ideas... that's hilarious. You could make a different story every time.
You could name him Nemo! Good things happen to animals named Nemo.
Hey, so seriously! What's the name?
Hey there! Thanks for the ideas. Sam's Hero is a really cool idea.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this. I had langauge school and then I was moving to a new room.
Actually Yoshihiro came downstairs that night and said he though Kaden fit the kitten well and want to use it as his offical name.
He was right to. This guy is such a fighter! He escaped from his pin more times than I can count and he loves to pounce on things.
And here is an intresting sidenote Yoshihiro might be allergic to cats! But either way it looks like Kadin is here to stay.
Post a Comment
<< Home