Thursday, May 25, 2006

He's finally there!!!... But I'm here???

Hey Baby Jeremy!!

You are such a cuitie laying there in daddy's arms!!

I'm so glad you finally decided to join us.


I know mom is glad to finally have you out of her belly!

I was praying for you as your birth drew near even though I'm on the otherside of the world.

I can't wait to meet you.

You are going to rock the world little man!

I Samuel 2:26

And the boy [ Jeremy ] continued to grow in stature

and favor with the LORD and with men.

Shelb and Megumi you are going to be such wonderful parents! Congratulations! Keep chasing after the Lord and continue to discover all the glorious riches that He has for you and wants to pour out to others through you.

[ Yeah I made a small change to that passage but I think God and Samuel are OK with that :) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home